YOU ARE WELCOME
We teach – and if necessary, re-teach – the basic techniques in line with the most recent trends in gastronomy.
It’s not a problem if you have attended courses before, and being an utter beginner is just fine.
- Please fill in the application form and send your C.V. (Resume) and short motivation letter to email@example.com
- When receiving your application, we will contact you for an online video interview. Provided that the interview was successful, we will send you the details for enrollment.
- Your registration for the course will become final when the student contract is signed and the course fee is paid.
Applications will be assessed in the order of the forms received.
The cost of the 1 year long program is 4,700 EUR.
C.I.E. ensures the following options for financial assistance:
– Payment in installments may be allowed upon individual assessment.
– Scholarship might be offered on merit-based for a limited number of students with a reduced tuition fee.
Applications with a detailed justification will be assessed individually.
Budapest, Bródy Sándor utca 44. 1088, Hungary
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
All you need to apply is a secondary school leaving certificate or relevant vocational qualification, and a valid health certificate.
Previous studies will not grant exemption from exams.
You need to be fluent in English, since all the lectures and practical classes will be held in English language.