Culinary Institute of Europe the only English- Hungarian bilingual fine dining private gastronomy school of Hungary offers you a new career step in a position of
Your role will focus on the following though will not be limited to:
- Organizing our students’ external training program.
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with internship partners and internal stakeholders.
- Managing our graduates’ job placement at our partner companies.
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff.
- Monitoring office and food ingredients supplies and ordering as required.
What we can offer:
- Hybrid work setup.
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- Multicultural environment.
- Growth opportunity.
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- Fluency both in Hungarian and English.
- 1-3 years of work track record in same or comparable job.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Applicants with high school diploma but more experience will be considered as well.
- Work experience in food service industry is a plus.
- Self-starter, team player, precise, energetic, computer literate.
To apply please send your English CV with photo to the email address below:
Application deadline: 2023.03.21.