- An experienced HR Manager professional with experience gained from an inhouse or agency environment
- Fluent in English and Hungarian.
- Experience in gastronomy and HORECA industry is a strong plus.
- Excellent partner management.
- Change agent attitude with experience of leading transformation topics
- Emotionally intelligent – Shows empathy, is self-aware and aware of how others are feeling
- A strong work ethic – Sets high standards and works diligently and quickly
- Self-motivated – Sees the big picture and has a strong desire to achieve goals and win.
- Full management of the CIE Excellence program for chefs and cooks with key focus on talent outsourcing to Germany, UK, Netherlands.
- End to end responsibility for the recruiting process
- Sourcing and management of candidate pools in CRM
- Customer relationship development of key CIE Study Abroad agents worldwide.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the current labour market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and become the leading partner of your business segment.
- As the leader of the CIE Excellence program you qualify for an achievement based bonus program.
Let’s talk about us
Full time, 8 hours a day, normal office schedule 9.00-17.00
Flexible up to 50% home office
Fluent in writing and speaking in English
3-5 years of proven track record at recruitment agency
Please send your application with photo AND salary indication to:
Feb 25, 2022
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Recruitment, Selection